List of new features and fixes for Information Worker version 4.2.1 (SharePoint 2013) and 5.1.0 (SharePoint 2016).
- Added additional validation and warning in situations when user closes document with unsaved changes.
- Fully reworked installation and configuration wizards in SharePoint Central Administration.
- Added intro video when user opens Dashboard for the first time.
- Added basic signature certificate which can be used after trial period expiration.
- Fully reworked user interface in Dashboard.
- Fixed issue when blur event was executed multiple times at once.
- Fixed issue when system account was used as template author.
- Fixed rare issue when Designer will stuck during loading process in IE 11.
- Fixed multiple issues with master templates provided with installation.
- Fixed issue with calculation functions in viewer.
- Fixed issue in Designer which prevented target site collection change.
- Fixed issue when Adobe Reader mode was missing top toolbar.
- Fixed multiple issues related to Viewer functionality on mobile devices.
- Multiple minor Designer and Viewer improvements.