This article describes how to create a form which allows adding attachment and store it inside the form.
Step 1. Open a template and navigate to Options tab → Generic Form Options → Attachments and check Enable attachment checkbox
Step 2. Choose Attach to from attachment type
Click Add Attachment Type.
Step 3. New attachment configuration starts
- Document type - name of an attachment;
- Description - information that describes attachments purpose;
- Required - determines if attachment is mandatory;
- File types - determines which files can be attached;
- Max size - maximal size of an attached file;
- Max count - how many files can be attached;
- Delete - removes attachment type;
Step 4. Deploy the template.
Step 5. Open a new from and click on attachment icon on the left size of a form
Step 6. Attachment adding tab appears
Click Add and choose the file from your computer.
Step 7. After file was chosen user can specify the attachment type for the uploaded file
Step 8. Attachments are shown in Attachments tab and are accessible only in a runtime
Files that are attached to the form this way, can be reached only through the particular form and are not accessible through SharePoint.