Applies To: Information Worker for SharePoint 2013/2016 and Cloud
PDF Share Forms provides several functions for mathematical operations on existing form fields.
- Sum (+) - sum value of selected fields;
- Product (x) - multiplication of selected fields;
- Average - average of all values in selected fields;
- Minimum - minimum value found in selected fields;
- Maximum - maximum value found in selected fields.
Template contains a table with the following fields:
Subtotal field is a sum of Cost fields 1 through 7.
In Subtotal calculation window select Sum (+) function and select fields that you want to be calculated
Publish the template and open a new form instance. Fill-in Cost fields and Subtotal will be populated automatically
All other functions can be configured similarly.